[pnpgm] Update...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Aug 11 08:29:34 CEST 2006

	I started the update 10pm.  Its now 2:30am.  That's not big deal as on nights i don't work the next day I stay up to 3am anyways.  But I tend to go to bed at 3am.  So 30 min to finish a update which probably needs 2 more hours work.  So no update for the morning.  When I wake up in the afternoon will work on it again.  But not 100% sure it'll be out Friday.  So if not don't be shocked.  If not then it WILL be out monday for 100%.

	I'm going to move the party from present location back to Caladan's village and perform the Resurrection.  That's three days later from present.  It will take 2.5 days travel time.  If you want to add extra actions you can do so.  But otherwise the next update will be back in Caladan's village.

I'm not happy with the update as it - too disorganized.  So rather it not go out tonight.  Sorry!

Will assume riding skill points earned if nothing else.