[pnpgm] Necromancy

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Aug 1 22:06:25 CEST 2006

Z'leyra responds to Ben'dars charging Cetric of necromancy "Ben'dar,
Resurrection IS a spell that advanced shamans can learn. I hope to learn
it myself someday. It gives the spirit the choice of staying in the
spirit world or coming back to try to complete their life. Many shamanic
spells deal with spirits, we rely upon them for our powers. We are not
necromancers to force spirits to do evil, we bargain and work with each
other out of respect."

"Cetric angered all of us by his poisoning us and requiring us to be
tested. I doubt that I will ever completely trust him. But he IS our
best chance to have Caladan living again. Of course, Caladan's spirit
may choose to stay in the spirit world."

Z'leyra will patch up Cetric then heal him with a max EL Heal using her
spellchain.