[pnpgm] track

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Apr 4 00:38:15 CEST 2006

Z'leyra replies to Ben'Dar "The people of the village should appreciate
the horses. I will add in most of the trade goods I bought, keeping a
bit of salt in case we need to trade on the chase. I have no objections
to sharing in the gold, we both could use it in furthering our plans."

Z'leyra is ready to cast the Tracking spell at 3 x mana cost, first
casting Purification at max EL, both spells cast through her staff. She
will cast (using batteries) as soon as those following the claw are
ready. Except for the goods given to the village she will take all her
stuff.