[pnpgm] Jordi response.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 19:55:29 CEST 2005

       Hello:

       Jordi will pass the drink when he is offered
it; he won't say or do anything, except passing it to
the next one.

       He won't say a word in the tipi.  He will just
wait until the party is alone again.
       (In Marentian)
       "Caladan, what will happen to Jolcz? Will she
be dishonoured in any way? Had this... test any wron
consequence for her? And what about Enoz?."
       After hearing the answers to his questions,
Jordi will think for a little bit.
       "I said when I was with Enoz that I will return
the gift.  So, I will look for Jolcz, and I will
return her with his father.   When I return, you can
tell me what you have decided."
       Jordi will look for Jolcz, and will offer her
one of the party horses (as a loan, this time) to
return with his family; Jordi will go with her.
       "I have to return the eagle to your father,
Jolcz."
       During the trip, Jordi won't say a word, except
for asking Jolcz where is a drinkable water source
(one that is not in the tribe campament, of course);
unless Jolcz wants to speak a little bit more, of
course.   When Jordi arrives to the tipi, he will
explain to Enoz what happened exactly, word by word,
if posible (at least, the essence of what was said...)
except for what happened in the council, because it
was explained that it was a secret.
       After that, Jordi will return with the party.
       (OOC: Not taking care of Jolcz, now that the
test is over, will be, for Jordi, very unpolite).
       Jordi will meet with the party, to know what
they have discussed in the meanwhile.   If decissions
will be taken tomorrow, Jordi will wait (resting)
until tomorrow out of the camp, and he won't eat or
drink anything from the tribe.
       Of course, he will use his magic to heal any
party members that wish to be healed; El 0 for wounds
of less than 5 hp, maximum EL for more serious wounds.

                                Sergi/Jordi