[pnpgm] Problem

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 03:54:14 CEST 2005

Ben'Dar nods, "That will probably be very helpful ere long, Z'leyra."
Ben'Dar adds, "If Caladan and Xian are going on a magic journey, leaving us
behind...perhaps we could set out to take a look at the nearest graves that
have been disturbed to try to get a clue of what we're dealing with?"
Turning to Caladan, he asks, "Caladan, how long do you think you'll be gone?
Do you have anything you'd like us to do, or should we go examine the
graves?"