[pnpgm] re Firesnake

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Oct 21 07:29:36 CEST 2005

Z'leyra scoffs "Such a silly idea. Would you ask a helping warrior to
cut off one arm to show his loyalty, or a helping shaman to give up
talking with the spirits? To injure those that would help you, to reduce
their ability to help you, is foolishness."
    "To anger the spirit of the firesnake and anger those spirits that
sent it to him is further foolishness. Come up with a different test, or
better yet wait and see the results of his assistance."
    "He came many days travel to help the tribe. To question his loyalty
is insulting. We came with him because we trust and respect him enough
to endure hardship and danger to help him, our friend, when he could use
our help to assist those he cares for. That alone should tell you much
of his worth."