[pnpgm] Final sprint to the finish line!

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:19:19 CEST 2005

"This is one of those things I mentioned where I don't kill players. Unless
they do stuff like this"
 (OOC: Yeah that was pretty crazy. Ben'Dar was lucky he didn't break his
neck. But...no guts, no glory, eh? ;-) It turned out pretty awesome though!
That's the beauty of role-playing games: good dice rolls can save the day
when you're trying to do something insane like that! Woo hoo!)
 Ben'Dar uses his horsemanship skill to stay clear of the other riders'
grasping hands and charging mounts. If he can get into the open, he'll urge
Tef'wo to run flat-out, at full-speed to try to pull ahead. He'll lean down
low over his horse's neck, to both protect the necklace from grasping hands
and also to help his mount go faster, and he'll be loudly whooping Fel'oros
warcries all the way into the village. (Probably not real wise, considering
the Fel'oros have probably met Caladan's tribe in battle at some point in
the past and some of the older warriors in the tribe may well remember
it...but Ben'Dar is caught up in the adrenaline overload and rational
thoughts of being politically correct have fled his mind completely.)