[pnpgm] Final Stretch!

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 03:26:02 CEST 2005

(ooc: Pretty exciting race. It sounds like the horses are pretty evenly
matched.)
 Ben'Dar won't try any dirty tricks. Though, if the scimitar warrior comes
after him again, Ben'Dar will veer Tef'wo into him and punch him off his
horse or whip him if an opportunity arises. (ooc: too bad Ben'Dar has no
skill with the whip...guess I'll have to work on that!)
 Ben'Dar laughs as the wind whistles through his long black hair, flinging
it out behind him wildly.
 Ben'Dar urges Tef'wo on and trusts in the horse's instinct as the race
nears its most critical moment.
 (ooc: So...I guess no change in tactics really. :-) )