[pnpgm] Strie'bog's response

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 6 16:33:49 CET 2005

After the fight, Strie'bog waits for Cetric to awaken.
When he gets up, and after asking the question, Strie'bog answers, "This is the start of our new meeting, a chance to build a new relationship.  Therefore, greetings Cetric.  I am Strie'bog."

In the morning to Caladan, "I will remain here, as there is much to do.  If you need me I will strive to come to you."

After they leave, Strie'bog will go to Cetric.  "I have a question of you.  Are there any trees on the plains, especially where the graves were disturbed?"  He holds up his hands, "I know it is an odd question, but it may help in the long run."

To those of our group that remain, "I can ask the Court of Life for their Wisdom in what occurs here on the plains.  It can take time, and I will need someone to watch over my body while I hear their counsel.  Let us first look at the graves, but if we can find only scattered clues, it may help us to knit together the tapestry of events.  Also, if there are trees near the sites of desecration, I may be able to gleen answers from them."