[pnpgm] Jordi's decisions.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 12:38:20 CET 2005

    Jordi thinks for a little bit before answering to
Enoz.
    "Thank you very much for offering me your
hospitality for a second time.  I accept it.  I will
return to the tribe, to tell the others, and then I
will return.   I still don't know what I will do
tomorrow.  I need to think about it."

    Jordi will return to the tribe, to explain the
other members of the party of the outcome of his last
trip.
    "Neither Enoz or Jolcz status seems to have been
affected by Cetric's trick; I will sleep this night
with them, and tomorrow, I will leave to meet
Caladan's master.  As Enoz returned me the horses, we
have 6 horses.  I suggest we can take 2 or 3 horses on
our trip to the south, to barter them for things we
may need, or as a present for Caladan's Master.  I
don't know a lot about wealth or about how your master
lives, Caladan; but 1 or 2 horses will be useful for
him, because he will be able to barter them for food,
services or other things from nearby tribes."
    (OOC: I know, I know, my catalan blood -we catalan
have reputation for being very business oriented- is
taking control of the character.  But, even if the
tribes of the surroundings consider an honour to take
care of Caladan's master, and provide him with
everything he needs,  giving him 1 or 2 horses as a
present will improve his status; imagine what
impression the people of the area will receive if the
"student" appeared without presents for his
master...).

     Jordi won't take food from the tribe, and will
try to barter for it from other persons the party meet
in the trip.
     Jordi doesn't know if Enoz and his family are
technically members of Caladan's tribe, but for him,
they aren't tainted by Cetric's actions, so he doesn't
have any problem accepting their hospitality.

                         Sergi/Jordi