[pnpgm] Hello to Ben'Dar

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Mar 12 05:16:50 CET 2005

Z'leyra responds to Ben'Dar by saying "Good to see you! I've enchanted
your Storm Dragon hide armor. It is waiting for you at the manor. If you
don't get it too scratched up I should be able to improve it slightly in
a week or two. It should help keep you alive. It is already better than
plate armor. You will want to have a good metal helm to go with it."
    "I made a Storm Dragon hide helm out of the hide I took. But that
one is for myself. I didn't have time to make one for you. I made a some
belts and a couple moneybelts to enchant for my friends. But I have not
yet finished ensorceling the protections into these. I hope soon I shall
be able to gift each of my old comrades in adventure a belt or moneybelt
that provides some mystic protection from magical attacks."

[Z'leyra does not, as yet, mention anything about the threat against
her. If asked about the School of Healing Arts she will mention healing
folks and meeting healers. She has not yet gotten enough money to
establish the school.]