[pnpgm] Buying Horses

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:04:29 CEST 2005

To Strie'bog: "Feel free to come with me to the horse markets. I will be
making some contacts there and learning of the horse trade in this city. I
am happy to help a friend, especially when it comes to choosing a good
horse!" Though Ben'Dar does not have any business contacts in this city, he
will use his skills in horsemanship and husbandry to appraise the horses for
sale to get a good quality horse at a fair price for Strie'bog.
 Regarding a good bed and a bath...those are things that civilized folk
cherish. Ben'Dar explains himself thusly: "I am used to sleeping out under
the stars with the scent of the prairie in my nostrils and the sound of the
gentle wind blowing through the grasslands in my ears. To me, that is much
better than a crowded inn with the stench of rotting food and excrement
assaulting me, while trying to sleep in a lumpy bed infested with vermin and
who knows what else." However, that won't stop him from stopping in at an
inn during the day to have a few ales! ;-)