[pnpgm] Second that - Land

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:34:45 CEST 2005

(I sent this out with my old email...wasn't sure if it went through so I'm
re-sending with the new email.)
 Ben'Dar nods in agreement to Z'leyra, "We are stronger on horseback than
cramped on some tiny boat. I also would rather take the road."
 Ben'Dar will again elect to camp outside, unless he's the only one. :-) If
he's the only one, he'll go along with the rest to a cheap inn.
 He would like to explore Cholchara a bit. Specifically, he wants to learn
about the horse trade in this city. So he will make contacts with some of
the local breeders, traders, etc. He will let these people of Cholchara know
about his ranch and find out about possibly buying and selling horses in the
Cholchara market.