[pnpgm] Game Update #16 - File #67 - Party arrives in Crossroads

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 6 22:09:00 CEST 2005

While Strie'bog has no problems camping, he would like to go to the Inns to see if he make a deal with the innkeep to perform as payment for lodging.  If acceptable, he will also spend time trying to learn any information he can about the condition between here and Cholchara, as well as any general rumors.

I wans't sure what costs were paid for, so either Strie'bog will pay the cost for rations, or he will thank Caladan.
Beyond that, there are no other items Strie'bog needs.

On the next leg of the journey, Strie'bog will continue to learn how to ride, cast Bless (DCV EL 0) and Sleep Sight (EL 0) each night.

Strie'bog [to Z'leyra]: "Thank you for letting me watch as you apply your healing skills.  As I said, there is much that can learn from you and the others of this company."

-Robert