[pnpgm] Post Plains Battle

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 29 19:48:41 CEST 2005

Strie'bog looks on as Caladan negotiates with interest, taking it as an opportunity to learn about how another culture handles affairs like this.  After Jordi's comment...

"If horses are of importance and value, would the dead not be further dishonored if we took their horses."  Looking to Caladan and Farseeker, "would it not show that we honored the dead as warriors to allow their horses to be returned to their tribe?"