[pnpgm] Preparing for battle

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 21 21:33:14 CEST 2005

"Though the forest is different than the plains, my people also honor the balance of nature and defend the land.  I know many of the stories and songs of your people.  There are many similarities between us."

_______________________________________
>From Jordi to Strie'bog: [Re: Comment replies]
           Jordi enjoys Strie'bog stories and songs a lot: "I enjoy
           music and stories, as all elven people do, and it's wonderful
           to have you, Strie'bog, in the party.  You are a very good
           artist.  Thank you very much."

To Jordi:  "Thank you.  It is a gift that has been nurtured since I was young, and is still a passion of mine.  The stories, well, they are also our history.  I know little of your people.  If there are stories you could share, I will listen."

Regarding riders:

Strie'bog will take his cues from the others.  When they prepare for battle, so will he.
For attack options, he will use his bow.  As Caladan warned against using magic, he will refrain from using Fire arrow at first.

-Robert