[pnpgm] Ben'Dar gives thanks

Chris and Karen Wells ckwells at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 04:47:25 CET 2005

Ben'Dar smiles hugely as the king tells him of the ranch that will be his.  He accepts the deed and bows deeply saying, "Thank you my lord!  I see now why it is said among the Zen'Dan that the King of Marentia is an honorable friend.  I will make known among my people the generosity and friendship you have shown to me today, honorable king."

NOTE:  Add to Ben'Dar's 3 month activities hiring some laborers to help clean up and convert the ranch over to be used for horse training.  Any foals Ben'Dar acquires during the 3 months will be kept here and trained by Ben'Dar as time permits.  The other actions I told you about previously shouldn't change too much, since it will probably take some months before the ranch is ready for use.