[pnpgm] Why not...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 17:31:06 CEST 2005

Chion rolls over and goes back to sleep until his
watchful sleep spell goes off...

He'll get up and examine the giant to see what its got
on, and what kind of a giant it is. If it attacks him,
he will attack back and attempt to kill it. Otherwise
there are like 10 people in his party and he expects
that it'll come down within seconds of getting to
camp. He'll comment "We can subdue it and force it to
take us to its lair." kind of in passing. My guess is
its gonna be dead before he gets this sentence out
though. He'll think about a healing light spell, just
in case it gets a whack in on a few of us...

He kinda hopes it has shoes, if so he'll cut the tops
off and make himself some snowshoes for the next time
it snows 14 inches in a day!

-Marcel