[pnpgm] Shoot them arrows!

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:54:10 CEST 2005

Wow, Ben'Dar's bow-shooting is craptacular so far. Well, he's determined to
hit at least once, so he'll keep shooting with the bow, unless one of the
hippogriffs comes down to attack him up close, then he'll switch to the
spear.
 As he fires his next arrow, he says "Arrow! Black arrow! I have saved you
to the last. You have never failed me and always I have recovered you. I had
you from my father and he from of old. If ever you came from the forges of
the true king under the Mountain, go now and speed well!"
 (OK, he doesn't really say that...but it can't hurt to be thinking it.
Maybe he'll hit something! ;-) )