[pnpgm] Dont't attack it!!!

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 11:00:31 CEST 2005

       As Jordi reaches the water (OOC: Almost at the
same time as Z'leyra), and he realizes the situation,
he inmediately turns to the companions, and begins to
yell:
       "Don't attack it!  Don't attack it! It's not an
enemy, and can be convinced to release Farseeker!"
       (OOC: I imagine it's enough for two phases).
       If we have more time, Jordi will try to
convince the creature to release Farseeker without
harm.
                        Sergi/Jordi