[pnpgm] Fighting withdrawl

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 10:42:00 CEST 2004

     Jordi begins to think.  One dog out, but the rest
seem to be okey; the dragon is active and ready to
fight now.  And he hears Z'leyra.
     (OOC: I haven't look at the hellhound or dragon
drescriptions in the game, but I -and Jordi- know that
Dragons in Powers are very nasty...).
     It seems that the party is retreating.  Jordi
will simply try to draw the attention of the monster,
attacking it -and hopefully damaging it- and then
atracting it.
     "Flee.  I will entertain it."
     Jordi simply moves to the north of the room and
attacks the dragon, trying to atract it to the
direction opposite the retreat route of the party.

                                    Sergi

PS: I wish the hurricane season is ended, and I hope
you are okey.