[pnpgm] Sacriface Needed - Apply Within!!

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Sat Sep 25 04:33:18 CEST 2004

Sacriface needed.  Reward is to be honored in a great deed of heroism for your
world and people.  Especially for your GOD.  The Games Operational Director.

Hurricane Jean is coming and should be here in florida Sun/Mon.  So monday's
update...don't be surprised if its late or missing.  Could be related due to a
power issue if power goes out....

Now if your willing to sacriface for me I can kill your character in hopes of
placating the Hurricne gods?

Any Volunteers?

O well...geesh..4 in 6-7 weeks...not fun not fun....

BTW forgot to mention the tapestry is on fire but its not a hazard to anyone
near it like Unali.  the fireball lit the one by the hounds.  Its more
smoldering and in tattered pieces but not a major smoke or fire hazard..

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933