[pnpgm] Actions over the next day+

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Oct 3 02:04:21 CEST 2004

Z'leyra decides to soak her dress in dragon blood.

Who else has preservation spell to preserve our dead? Not familiar with all
the cultures of our dead so not sure how they would want the dead treated.

Z'leyra will help Ben'Dar IF she has the time.

She plans to basically heal folks, load the merchant ship, doublecheck
rooms, do a quiet burial for FisherKing, get and load the hippogriff (also
release horses), sink warships and leave.

As armorer/weaponsmith Z'leyra will make sure all weapons properly cared for
and presentable for buyers. She will assist in dividing the loot and make
sure that the split is fair. She will try to make sure she gets the
Chalcedony.

Another thing she wants to do is study the dwarven made items...hopefully
helping her Armorer/ Weaponsmith capabilities.