[pnpgm] Tactics re Sea Giant

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Nov 27 17:18:23 CET 2004

Z'leyra suggests "If we can outrun it, great, lets do so. If not, lets
turn into the wind and stop so we can fight without seperating from the
ship."
    "Someone can try talking to it, maybe it just wants to bandy words.
I doubt it, I will prepare for battle. It would be helpful if when
battle starts, someone casts an illusion that blinds it."
    "My personal plan is to go invisible, levitate, then teleport above
and behind it in point blank range to shoot it in its spinal cord from
behind and with surprise. Try to avoid hitting me with area weapons
please."