[pnpgm] Game update ????

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Tue Nov 23 02:45:42 CET 2004

Guess.... :)

Its been 18 days since last update.  Plenty of time for actions from Chion.
 But I've not gotten clarifications on emails I sent back :<

So I guess we'll move on.  Here is the plan.  Friday I'll do the update and
the sea encounter.  If I dont' have completed actions from Chion's 2 weeks
by then I'll just assume no actions for that period beyond what I have here
(though a bit vague).

So we'll continue friday no matter what...

Hope chion cna get in actions by then (subtle HINT HINT :))

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933