[pnpgm] The trip home.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 20:02:16 CET 2004

     OOC: Enlist me for the next game, please!!!

     Jordi listens Varange's offer.  He is quite
tempted to separate Varange's head from the rest of
his body with his sword, but for the first (or,
perhaps second) time in his life he resists the urge
to do so, and answers Varange offer in Faerry (he will
later translate it to the party), taking special care
in almost yell it, so the rest of the faerrys in Lord
Marshall Varange group will listen it (they were
asking Jordi where was Varange in the previous post,
so I imagine that there is no need to yell):
     "Thank you, I have to return with the humans.
One of them needs to be healed, and I think I'm the
only one with the needed spell to do it.  Their trip
will be dangerous, and perhaps they will need my help.
      Just a minor advice, My Lord Marshall Varange:
      Remember that there are two faerry and three
elfs in our group; and remember that your own pleople
know that you entered the cave only when the combat
was ended, and you were easily taken away by a
creature that doesn't killed you just because it
elected not to do so.
       So, if you try to get the credit for the
clearing of the mountain, the truth will be known,
sooner or later, between your people.  And, My Lord
Marshall Varange, be cautious: hiding information to
your superiors is dangerous.
       And we won't forget that you threatened to use
force to take what you wanted from our booty; this is
something we will never forget."

       (OOC: Jordi knows Varange will interrupt
him/taunt him/insult him.  He will try not to attract
Varange's attention to his face using an actor's
trick, then kick Varange's groin with his knee [being
Jordi taller than Varange, this should be easy] and
then cut his head while Varange is... well,
incapacitated, because he is slowly learning to
control his impulses... but the temptation exists...
and it's strong.
        I believe we have a "love at first sight"
relation here...)

    ******************

       Jordi turns his attention to Neva when she
tells him that she will eventually tell him what Varo
said to her privately:
       "No need to explain me what Varo told you,
unless you want to tell me what she said.  I am
curious about it, but I respect your privacity.  You
will be my wife, not my slave."

    ******************

       Jordi hugs Suresh:
       "I wish you good luck with the girl and with
the return trip.  We careful.  I wish I could do
something to help you.  Do you have enough clyman
coinage? Do you have enough coinage of the countries
you will visit in your trip back to Marentia?"
        Jordi is very worried about Suresh.

     ******************

      The trip:

      a) Jordi will help with the handling of the
ship.  He is curious about everything, and he tries to
help the members of the party with seamanship as much
as he can.  As too much light disturbs elfs, he will
volunter to do the night watches -the most disgusting
to humans, he believes-.
      b) Jordi will cast Regeneration as much times as
needed to heal Cholan's hand completely.  He will be
very sorry if the hand doesn't recover its functions
fully.
      c) Of course, he will also cast healing spells
on the rest of the party (including himself).
      d) No knowledge spell during the trip -he used
it in the cave to discover the password that allowed
bypassing the sixth level trap.
      e) Sava:
         It seems that Princess Sava knows the
Elemental Powers spell/family spells.  (If I'm not
wrong, it's the only way an elf can use Sea Powers.)
So Jordi will ask her to teach him the spell/family
spells.  If she wants, Jordi will teach Sava some
spell she doesn't know.  Slowly, with the help of
Neva, he will explain her the changes in the elven
lands since her... departure?, trying to minimize the
shock.
      f) Neva:  Jordi will expend, as a minimun, one
hour every day with Neva.  He just wants to speak with
her, stay with her, make plans with her, take care of
her... no, sorry, no need of this: she doesn't need
it.  Just stay with her.
      g) Ben'Dar:  Jordi speaks Marentian.  Not very
well, but he speaks Marentian.  So, he will teach
Ben'dar the Marentian he knows.  He will also explain
him his personal story, and will teach him one or two
words/phrases in elf, so if he never finds an elf, he
will be able to say something like: "I like elfs", "I
have an elven friend called Jordi", "peace", and
things like that... one never knows what future
reserves!!!
      Jordi will ask Ben'dar to take care of the
dragon hide in possession of Neva (it's quite
important to him to take it back in good condition to
home...).
      As Jordi likes Ben'dar, he will help him as much
as he can.
      h) If Jordi has a lot of mana to spare, he will
cast a purification (for tongues spell) and he will
start casting "tongues" spell to learn the tongues of
the diplomats.  Some of them where from very distant
places (OOC: I studied the places where the home
countries of some of them lay, and some where from
very, very, very distant places...), and I believe
that some of them communicate with us with signs due
to language problems; Jordi casts the "tongues" spell
in these first.
      i)  In a previous e-mail, I stated a lot of
diplomatic job that Jordi will do with most of the NPC
diplomats.  I will include it in the next post (the
three months rest post).

                                   Sergi