[pnpgm] Game update #259 - File #451 - Gargoyle end combat

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sat Mar 27 06:22:09 CET 2004

  Ht Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  Rh NPC Noble             Aren Solest       Duke    Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Burton Choinski       Cholan            Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh NPC Spy               Suresh Nambler    Spy     Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Fighter Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh NPC Fighter           Triest            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Franseco B./Bondo     Valgor            Noble   Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  Wh Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
  -- Lyman R. Hampton      Kaylle            Scholar Normal/Faerry Ma
  -- Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Rh ------???-----------  Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
  Rh Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Unsure  Normal/Elf    Ma
  Rh Npc Noble             Marta Valnon      Noble   Normal/Human  Fe
     Ally Section - Diplomats/Ex prisoners - 26 Allies
      G1  Akat, Zenon    (Goidan),     Chandris, Eri      (Kolari)
      G1  Vaeth, Tuon    (Donaran),    Vaidia, Anil       (Donaran)
      G2 *Zablin, Ris    (Zen'dan)     Ayddar Nylykerka   (Thaliban)
      G2  Nil Spaar      (Ursmaian),   Norda Proi         (Lemasan)
      G3  Walling, Dex   (Helvan)      Zing, Troyis       (Kll'Maun)
      G3  Amin, Rajwani  (Lemasan),    Qasir, Shah        (Ro'babzan)
      G1  Jevan, Corz    (Bhamotin),   Jezek, Gord        (Bhamotin)
      G1  Qualres, Diana (Shuikalese), Oolas, Kirz        (Katalan)
      G1  Abzyon, Wi     (Choisuan),   Xavier, Rua        (Fomorian),
      G1  Makki, Pov     (Katalan),    Matta, Kartz       (R'hiselkan)
      G4  Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian),   Ackbar, Feli       (Chunrey)
      G4  Jozak, Mer     (Robari),     Zabel, Eti         (Artadan)
      G4  Goins, Sharmon (Teosian(,    Havirmar Havigashu (Vahearian)

         Player               Email Address            Email Status
     Scott Adams            pnpgm at softhome.net          Working
     Marcel Liberty/Chion   kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com     Working
     Tim Falkenberg         Malradh at yahoo.co.uk         Unknown
     Wout Broere            broere at powersandperils.org  Working
     Burton Choinski        bchoinski at attbi.com         Working
     Sergi Sallent          igresigres at yahoo.com        Working
     Alex Koponen"          akoponen at mosquitonet.com    Working
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's
              Tikil (Cholan's Ferret) (in bag)
              FisherKing (Z'leyra's Eagle), 2 Wagon Horses, Hippogriff

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:
     http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/) or www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.
     http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #259 in sequence (file #451)

     Admin notes:  None
     ----------------------------update-------------------------------
     [Recap]     - None
     [New Stuff  - Current Situation]

     ---------------------------Actions---------------------------

      Time: Estimated  6:16am-6:29am  - Morning Day 22

                ---------- Level 3----------------

      Time: Estimated  6:23am-6:36am  - Morning Day 22

      [First some Admin stuff...]

         Total Combat: 6 Turns [1 full minute]

         Combat Experience is below...

                      Total
    Player/Character  Damage  CEP      MEP   Expertise   Skill
  Farseeker            74    110       ---     20        Great Sword
  Jordi                30     53       ---     16        Sword
  Balrog               20     35       ---     10        Sword
  Triest               16     32       ---      4        Heavy Crossbow
                       48     71       ---     13        Scimitar
  Suresh                1      2       ---      4        Sword
  Z'leyra              20     23       ---      9        Warstaff
                      @--     --        2       2        Healing (Wi)
  Thig                 15     16       ---      8        Repeating Crossbow
                        3      6       ---      2        Handle Sling
                      @--     --       -8-     12        Mind Burn
  Kasha                17     17       ---      4        Mace
  Caladan             @--     --        8       5        Fire Dart
                       10     10       ---      4        Warstaff
  Unali                11     11       ---      2        Dagger

    Player/Character      Attacked Targets                  Kills/KO
  Farseeker             #2 (Hu); #3 #5 #6 #11 (Ma-Gar);        9
                        #12,#21,#22,#30 (Fe-Gar);
  Jordi                 #1 (Hu); #1,G1 (Ma-Gar), #29 (Fe-Gar)  4
  Balrog                #2, #5, #7, #9 (Ma-Gar); #22 (Fe-Gar)  5
  Triest                #2, #4,#G2 (Ma-Gar); #14,19 (Fe-Gar)   5
  Suresh                #1 (Ma-Ga)                             1
  Z'leyra               #3 (Hu); #15, 14 (Fe-Gar), #GO(Ma-Gar) 4
  Thig                  #10,#G2 (Ma-Gar), #29 (Fe-Gar)         3
  Kasha                 #13 (Fe-Gar), #GO (Ma-Gar)             2
  Caladan               #23 (Fe-gar)                           1
  Unali                 #6, #9 (Hu)                            2

  * Valgor's Insub. Spell and Caladan's FB not recorded did earlier.
  @ Already recorded on sheet (for my notes so no duplicate :))

  Npcs and non-pc experience not recorded here.

  Farseeker took majority of attacks and experience.  Notice
  the math seems odd.  This is due to Female and Male gargoyles
  have different CDFs and some have different HPVs.

  Will record the experience this weekend and report any changes
  to ELs or such next update.

                ------------------------------

      Now for the rest of the story...

      [Farseeker comes up to thig.  He sees a new play thing and
       then kicks the gargoyle...she falls backward against the
       wall and disappears!...]
      Farseeker: "No plaything Th-" [he stops when the creature
       falls through the wall..farseeker and thig look at each
       other and head to the wall.  There they find its actually
       a curtain of rock like the sea cave.  They open the flap
       to reveal the outside...the gargoyle falling 75 feet down
       the side and into the wall all the while looking up at
       Thig in wonder..she splashes onto the surf and still not
       moving her limbs just sinks not before a Red Shark snaps
       up and grabs her and pulls her down..thig huffs..]
      Thig: "She was mine! You should not have done that.."

      ------Meanwhile..-----

      [Unali inspects the other side of the room cells and finds
       them also empty.  One looked like it was recently used
       though and has some food scraps.  It smells of human
       sweat so its not for the creatures..she unlocks the door
       of one and drags both guards into the cell and locks it..]

      ------Meanwhile..-----

      [Trembyl wakes Kaylle after a few light taps on the face and
       some water..he stirs after being freed of the Net..he
       quickly recovers..]

      [Z'leyra finds Fisherking under the mesh net and lifts it
       up...]

      [Kaylle sees everyone and then Z'leya.  He jumps to his feet
       and leaps at Z'leyra...he places his hands on hers and says]
      Kaylle: "I'm sorry..I tried to --"

      [Z'leyra turns and faces him then hears his words.  She panics
       and places hands on the bird.  Its not too warm..she reaches
       for the neck and finds no pulse...anguish feels her...she
       feels the neck and finds its limp and broken..]

      [Kaylle tries to stop her..]

      Kaylle: "I'm sorry..I tried to prevent it.  They captured
       me and him while flying recon when me and Thig went flying
       around the mountain...they threw the net on me.  I hit
       the mountain side..tried to change into my panther form
       to at least take some with me but failed..four of them
       captured him...one twisted his neck...he went limp..
       I'm truly sorry.." [He pulls back...and looks to the
       others].."I'm no fighter..he died bravely..he tried to
       save me.  He actually hurt one female creature by tearing
       at her eyes..but they overpowered him..he was brave.."
       [he looks back at Z'leyra] "you understand this right?
       his death was ..not senseless..but it was heroic.."

        -----------Maps-------------------------

      Level 4 - ????
              1         2         3         4         5         6
     123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890|
   A|%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%F%%%               |
   B|%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  %%               |
   C|  Room  A   %%%% Room B %%% Room  E %%%%%%  %               |
   D| Gargoyle   %%%%        %%%  Guard  %%%%%%  %              |
   E|   Barracks %%% Prisoner%%%   Post  %%%%%%  %               |
   F|%           %%%   Cells%%%%%       %%%%%%%%=%               |
   G|%%         %%%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%%=%%   %%%%%%%  %               |
   H|%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%%%             %%%%%%  %    %%               |
   I|%%  g      []    g %%%%%%%%%%           %%%%%               |
   J|%%%=%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%        %%%%%%%%%%%%%                   |
   K|% Room %%%%%%% %%                                           |
   L|%g  C  %%%%%  g%%                                           |
   M|%Feed  %%%%% * %%                                           |
   N|%  Area%%%%%G%%%%                                           |
   O|%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|

        Each Row A-O = 20 feet up/down.  Each column = 5 feet.
        A = Gargoyle Barracks        B = Prisoner Cells
        C = Gargoyle feeding area
        E = Guard post               F = Stairs Up to 5
        G = Stairs down to 3
        % = Cave Wall               [] = Large door [I13]
        = - A door [A6, H6, G19, G30]
     Enemy Dead g = Guard [L15] [Dead]
                g = 6 dead guards from fireball [I18]
                g = 2 Dead [I5, I7] in front of barracks door
                g = 1 Dead [L2] in feeding area killed by Z'leya
                g = 12-15 Gargoyles [12 Dead from fireball, 3 unknown]
                    in feeding area.

    Room A - Gargoyle Barracks      [See below / Small map in master map]
    Room B - Prisoner Cells         [See Below]
    Room C - Gargoyle Feeding Area  [Cave Master map/website]
    Room E - Guard Post             [Cave Master Map/website]

                        -------Current Locations ------

    Sea Cave  - Damon, Eri, Zenon, Anil, Kirz and Diana
    Sea Cave Entrance - Pov, Kartz [Near stairs / Standing guard]
    Main Cave - Rest in Main Entrance [Xian, Animals, Diplomats, etc.]
    Level  4  - Cholan, Trembyl, Caladan, Ris, Ayddar, Spaar,
                Neva, Valgor, Suresh, Dex, Troyis, Amin, Shah
                Jordi, Balrog, Chion, Farseeker, Thig,
                Triest,  Aren, Z'leyra, Wi, Kasha, Unali, Marta
      [Behind door] - Z'leyra, Farseeker, Thig, Jordi,
         Trembyl, Caladan, Spaar, Neva, Valgor, Suresh, Balrog,
         Kasha, Wi, Aren, Triest, Chion
      [Outside door - ] Cholan, Ayddar, Dex, Troyis, Amin, Shah,
         Unali, Marta.

    Actions? Comments?
    Next update Monday...

    Ok.  Z'leyra sorry about Fisherking.  It is not on purpose just
    how things went during the previous capture of Kaylle.  There
    is no hope for saving him as he was dead for some time. I
    hope you understand this...

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933