[pnpgm] Jordi covers the retreat

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 10:42:41 CET 2004

     Jordi's actions are quite simple:

     option a) Caladan casts his fireball
successfully:  then, Jordi will simply retreat the
last, covering Caladan's retreat, using again his
"sonic weapon" if needed.

     option b) Caladan's fireball doesn't work, or
doesn't stop the monsters: there are two gargolyes too
near of Caladan; Jordi will attack them, trying to
cover Caladan's retreat.  Once Caladan is disengaged,
Jordi will retreat to the door.  The gargolyes are
unarmed, or at most have light or small weapons -at
least, that is what I remember of the other gargolyes-
so in a small front, with some members of our party
armed with spears and pikes, we will have advantatge.

     In both options, Jordi will use freely his "sonic
weapon" if no member of the party is in the suspected
"danger zone" (the 120 degrees cone in front of
Jordi's mouth).
                               Sergi