[pnpgm] Jordi's actions

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 10:34:25 CET 2004

      Hello:

      I'm testing the list.  I hope everything goes
smoothly.  Just in case, I send a copy of this to our
GM.

      Jordi's actions:

      Jordi kills the gargolye, and takes a quick look
at the situation.  And then, he sees how Z'leyra opens
a door; however, he sees no one attacking she, so he
doesn't care until Trembyl says: "Caladan! Fireball
time!".  Then, Jordi starts to run to Z'leyra, trying
not to make too much noise.
      If he arrives at the door of room C, he begins
to use again his new awesome weapon on the gargolyes;
his main objective will be to save the unfortunate
human.
                                 Sergi