[pnpgm] Akasha?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Jun 13 23:18:53 CEST 2004

While looking for any sign of tracks that might indicate a secret door,
Z'leyra says "I doubt that anyone of us has the skill to dispell that. It
likely has a password that I just might be able to discover through a spell.
However casting that spell is hazardous in several ways. I would be in a
trance, unable to act for awhile and any failure with the spell will be very
very bad for me."

[Does she have enough mana left to cast Luck EL1, Balance EL1 Purification
(Akasha) then cast Akasha EL1 through her staff?]