[pnpgm] loot

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Jul 20 02:58:53 CEST 2004

    Transfering the ring and dagger into a bag while being careful not to
touch them with her bare flesh Z'leyra announces "We can study these later.
Any spell user that wants to risk using her staff, feel free."

    She gives the priestess a quick search for other items, (not bothering
to open the purse/pouch she will just take it to look at later). Any of high
quality, value or likely magical she will pack away for later study.

    Then she will again ready herself for potential combat as we explore
further.