[pnpgm] Are we safe?

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 10:39:49 CET 2004

     (OOC 1: You are welcome, Ben'dar; I guess Jordi
will cast more luck spells in the future...
      OOC 2: If I am correct, GM, Jordi didn't have
the time to throw his spear at the Giant.
      OOC 3: Jordi will cast a healing spell, EL 0, if
Trom needs/wants it.
      OOC 4: Monday -the 6th- was holiday in Spain
-the Constitution day-; wednesday -the 8th- was
holiday in Spain -the Inmaculada Concepción day, a
Catholic religious holiday-; so tuesday was a "puente"
(=bridge in english).  A "Puente" is a day between two
holidays; you use one of the 21 free days of holidays
you have -all workers have 21 days of paid holidays
every year- to turn it into a holiday day, and then
you have saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday and
wednesday as holidays.  If you don't take tuesday as a
holiday -I didn't-, you find almost everything closed,
and what you find open is working at a minimun level
of staff and efficiency (with everybody complaining
about the lost "puente").  That's the reason I had
some problems to connect at the beginning of the week.
      Next year, December, 6th will be tuesday and
December, 8th will be thursday, so most people will
use three holiday days from the 21 to have 9 holiday
days in a row.
      We usually complain because the country doesn't
work, but we LOVE "puentes"...).

      Jordi will look at the docks of the places the
ship arrives, and will simply stay near the group who
speak with the military officers and civilian
bureaucrats, listening with interest, but letting the
rest of the party do the "job".

      Jordi will speak with Aren when no Marentian
military or bureaucrat is near:
      "What do you prefer: to remain in the ship this
night? Or try something different? If you prefer to
remain here, I will remain here, and I will try to
convince Neva and Sava, so you won't be alone here,
and you won't raise suspicions."
      (OOC: Aren is his personal contact, so he tries
to help him as much as he can).
      Jordi will look at the docks of the places the
ship arrive, and will simply stay near the group who
speaks with the military officers and civilian
bureaucrats, listening with interest.

      Option 1: Aren prefers that someone remain in
the ship:

      "Thank you very much, gentlemen, but I prefer to
spend this night in the ship.  It's very late, and we
are a little bit tired, so I prefer to remain here."
      Jordi will try to convince Neva and Sava to
remain in the ship (in elven, of course).

      Option 2: Aren prefers to go to the Royal
Palace:
       Jordi will do what the rest of the party
considers best.  He is in a strange land, and he
prefers not to make a mistake, even a minor one.

      As Jordi cast a Knowledge spell in the fortress
to know the password of the sixth level, he is now
able to cast another Knowledge spell.
      Jordi initial idea is to cast it to increase his
level in the luck spell; however, if someone wishes,
he can cast it to discover something different; for
example, to know if Aren is in danger (he is the
member of the "group" who seems to be in a more
difficult position), or something like that.

                                     Jordi/Sergi