[pnpgm] The Giant

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 17:00:42 CET 2004

      OOC: Sorry for the delay.

      Jordi says: "Wait a second, Z'leyra."
      Jordi, trying to move slowly, so the Giant
doesn't get the impression that we are hostile, casts
a "Luck" spell on himself. (OOC: repeat until
succesful).  After that, he casts it on Z'leyra (she
will need it if she carries her plan) (OOC: repeat
until succesful), and then on Neva (OOC: sorry, guys,
but she is Jordi's girl.).
       After that, he cast the spell on Ben'dar,
Unali, Farseeker... (OOC: I have the strong intuition
that Jordi won't have enough time to do it...).

                               Sergi