[pnpgm] The rooms...

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 16:57:48 CEST 2004

    Jordi prepares himself to enter the nearest room:
    "We must hurry.  Every second increases teh
chances that we are discovered.  We will start with
this room, then with the northern room; we will just
"clean" it, we won't stop to search".
    Jordi prepares to enter the room first, as soon as
someone opens the door.
    "We careful, Neva, if there are guards into the
room, I will try to outflank and attack them from the
rear."
                                   Sergi

    OOC: I hope you're fully recovered, Scott.