[PnP] Martial Arts EL bonus - Does it apply to missile weapons?

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sat Jan 28 15:05:32 CET 2023

Martial Arts has been added in v2 as one of the combat skills, and is
similar to unarmed combat but not limited to hand to hand only. More
effective than hand to hand, but more expensive to learn as well.

According to the description the martial arts master can add his bonuses
to any weapon that he is skilled to use.
I would rule that includes thrown weapons for certain, and probably
other ranged weapons as well but that specific situation did not yet
come up. But you are completely right: it is your game, your rules.

Wout