[PnP] Martial Arts EL bonus - Does it apply to missile weapons?

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 23:53:14 CET 2023

Yep 1999. Infamous '99 summer with Bertram aka
Greg.  4 months then his sudden death. ;)
Cool that you had Richard look at Unali.  I never
had him look at any of my pcs.  Tho I did talk about Xian with him.
I've always considered unali as a MA aka Ninja to
me.  Based on her skills and such.  So I dunno to
me in my mind shes there.  But I guess MA is more hand ot hand not daggers.