[PnP] THE RICHARD SNIDER SNIDER VARIATION of D&D

Kototh TheEldestElder kototh at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 15:38:58 CEST 2022

Wow, that warms my heart reading that.  I kind of knew some of that, but honestly after P&P was in process Richard never liked to talk much about the details of D&D days other than to say he was involved in several improvements that never came to pass, and being the stuborn person he was, never elaborated much.  Was interesting to hear about Greg Svenson, he spent about 2 months in Maryland with Richard and our P&P group and got to know him pretty well and saw him a few times after when I was visiting Minneapolis, and never knew he was involved in the play testing of things way back when.  This was a great find Wout!!

Greg Ranocchia
kototh at hotmail.com