[PnP] PBEM Future / New/Old Welcome

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Feb 8 04:18:07 CET 2021

Time flies.  21 years and 8 adventures.  Now we are at end of #8 so
figured I'd post to see if any interested in a join of game or just
to vote on what
you want me to do next. ....so here is the snippet from my posts...
---

Now future of pbem!  We started in 1999 so over 20 years.  8
Adventures.  As I get older complex stuff (huge character sheets,
etc) become more complex.  Naturally. The days of 3 updates a week
are gone.  I'm more rare to have 2.
So what do we do now?

I did throw it out it could be our last adventure.  But I'll see what
you guys want.

I have updated the Futadv.txt link on website at very bottom/links.
I list 20 options.  You can read it  for details and vote.
Its been 5 years since updated the file. :)

I included a link/file above this link ogames.txt that shows what
other game systems I run.  I'd love to run any of those games.  Some
are (well actually all) are less complex than pnp.  Some have as
little as 4 stats period.  That's the character sheet.
Some have rules that are only a few pages easy to scan in.  Some use
simple sheets so no need for 800 items on sheet.
As an idea to reference that option. :)

Once you review these I have a Straw Poll up
https://www.strawpoll.me/42590378

It has the same options in the file.
I BELIEVE it is allowed to do more than 1 vote for 2+ options.  But not tested.
If you want 1 vote just vote here.  Or let me know what you want as
outlined in futadv.txt

Thanks.
---
My site for those link.s

http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/

----
Wout : Discord you may wanna see talk about Initial increase
wording.  If wanna tweak.