[PnP] DEmons WAS: book3

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 02:14:34 CET 2020

Unfortunately demons aren't listed under demons anymore or even named demons anymore. <X> demons are sorted into the list by their type (e.g. disease demons are listed under "Disease" and sorted into list by that name) and a search for 'demons' in PnPv2.pdf gets 200 hits, judging by ver0/book3.pdf  only 20 of them are in the the creature descriptions.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.