[PnP] book3

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 01:28:02 CET 2020

I was just trying to look up a suitible monster and had trouble finding book 3 the links at the top of the pnp site(rules|P&P basic rule books|Book III:The Creature Book) aren't links. I finally found Powers and Perils - Book III: The Creature Book buthttps://powersandperils.org/books/ver5/book3-chaos.pdf is missing. :(

I thought there was one large file with all the creatures in it thou maybe I'm just confusing it with (Scots I believe) master encounter table.