[PnP] The Laws of Magic p.39

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Apr 16 01:02:34 CEST 2020

Many thanks. Now added to the pdf on the website, and added the text to
the page as well.

When I find the time I have some more bits and pieces to add,
contributions from Bess among others. I even see there is a remark from
you from 10 years ago on the portage and pulling ability of animals that
still hasn't made it to the site. Some day....