[PnP] Combat actions

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 03:53:47 CEST 2019

Well I spent 2 days straight without sleep hacking the combat systemt

Trying to make combat more interesting than just making attack rolls I've come up with the following actions

https://yiffiemon.fandom.com/wiki/Combat
I borrowed the DnD 3e concept of Conditions to keep track of thinks that have effects beyond the current turn. like Bleeding It makes the rules easier to write

As long as your in combat you can assign bonus and penalties to the skill rolls of any creature in your threat area as long the total of the bonus/penalties is under your attack skill. I'm thinking you may be able to lower your OCV to increase the amount to spend as long as no one bonus/penalty is larger than you attack skill, maybe give you a penalty to you attack roll equal to the extra bonuses/penalties.

 I have an unmodified roll of 5 or lower is a success if you don't roll another success at the same base line or a Severe Success if you roll a partial success and a Critical Success if you roll a Normal Success or better. I'm thinking of extending the Base line table below -20 because of this as it gives you 1 in 20 chance of getting at least a Normal Success and a .25% of a Critical Success.
I want to change the Base Line Table to be more like rolling 3D6 like in GURPS,I\ll probaly do that at the same time I allow fractional Base Lines.