[PnP] Climbing..

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 21:39:40 CEST 2019

Yeah if EL*5 (if I recall now) is best gear.
Then EL mod for 0 gear
EL*1  for  1 line
EL*2 for safety line, spikes
EL*3 Safety with harness?
EL*4 3 but with hand holds.
I dunno..
Shifting gear is fine wiht Teamster skill.
But if you fall your balanc eis off.
So factor for 0 gear at base line compared to
a 50 pound backback for losing balance is a diff factor.
But how to quantity it guess depends on the diff factor of climb or
up to GM?