[PnP] WSB

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 03:14:25 CEST 2019

There is info on trained use/per expertise piont for WSB...so a bit there..
Yep 2 handed rles has wsb in it.
Making/crafting stuff like arrowheads.
Thats all i found on a quick grep search.

BTW your comments on shields?
pnp could use good parry rules if you want to work on those than
shield stuff.  I think shields as is are good enough.

----
What are the rules for WSB  All I can find is that is added to damage
and that you have to have the strangth to wield the weapon to get
it.  I could have swarn I read more detailed rules for when WSB applies.
The other thing I couldn't find is some of the weights onTable 6.16:
Common Medical Aids are listed as percentages. Percentages of what?
---