[PnP] META: chgame(docutementation) design

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 06:38:50 CEST 2019

 Some Powers & Perils talk:
As a teenager, I found character creation sometimes confusing, and other times overly burdensome especially where ability advancement was concerned.  It was written easy enough or me to essentially houserule abilities to be at maximum at the start of play such that you never increased them in play.  Instead, you focused on increasing Experience Levels, Skill Levels and acquiring magic items.
I've got:
Two complete Boxed sets of P&PThe Book of TablesThe Tower of the DeadPerilous LandsA complete photocopied set of P&P rulesTerrible (but memorable) home-brewed adventures
...and a stack of dead character sheets including the most popular:
Chet "the steel" FistS    76St   48D    64A    49I    20W  12  E    11Em   9C    90Ap   51Mana Level 5
MDV 5Age 24Station 1Height 6'7"Weight 243 lbsHP 54CEL 6OCV 12DCV 11Skills: Donaran 80, City Survival 5, Rhetoric 5, Hand to Hand 12, Great Sword 7, Swimming 1, Sign Language 1, (Unintelligible) 30.Special Attribute: Able to communicate with dogs as a language.Equipment: Sandals, Robe, Belt, Great Sword
Killed a bunch of giants. Died falling off a cliff. Cheers!Tom in Las Vegas