[PnP] Badge

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 03:56:09 CET 2019

No fair talking about your private stories in public. Now I really want to read the book and find out what your talking about. :P --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.