[PnP] pnp - volume #151, #1 - re:dwarf 74 attachment

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 16:52:00 CEST 2018

Read entire thing - LOL

That was great - & seems to match a lot of what I've read about how folks feel about the game. Lots of complaints, especially about the complexity, but still surprising irresistible in some ways, & downright pleasing in others. Good luck in your search!

If you want to read my novel, I will email it to you, Scott, at your email, as an attachment - if you can read the attachment in MS Word. You can download Open Office for translation/transmogrification if you need to (I did.)
Just let me know.

Bess L. Hadley