[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 151, Issue 9 -Planar Travel

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 03:43:49 CET 2018

Interesting.  That portal is a more static World Portal than a
personal portal.  We know Avalon has portals to MW to other
worlds.  That is if I recall in the site book.  I imagine tehre are
many such WPs that are  not seen and folks stumble upon on.
It is like our world. Some suspect those who go to a forest or desert
and disappear may have crossed a portal.  If you believe those things.

Your door portal is nice but i suspect it would ebb Kotothi (ie light
n edges ie kotothi juice).  So those who sense such things would
detect it and fear it.

No.  I was mainly talking about personal portals.  Those that aren't
static.  So a Dwarf needs to go to LW he uses his innate ability and
poof.  In '80s we had a argument on this.  Surrounded by X army ok
escape!  portal to LW.
Seemed too easy.  Thiose those rules on who can access, where it
goes, etc all need to be defined as a protocol.  For example some
think a PP should ONLY allow the innate user (ie dwarf) t opass
thorugh.  then close.
Thus not allowing a party to easy escape.

These kind of parameters I think we need to figure out.