[PnP] Lower World Magic

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Aug 23 16:43:24 CEST 2018

Convocation of the Gods restricts Kotothi to LW, and prohibits
Law,Chaos,Balance creatures from the LW. Other forces are free to move
to the LW, but not directly use divine power.

I see no reasons why LW is different from MW for interactions with gods
or magic, except for the restrictions on alignments that are barred.

See p. 444 and 448 of the v2 books