[PnP] Floyd's Reference Site

Floyd Resler floyd.resler at maccrafters.com
Wed Sep 27 23:16:43 CEST 2017

I noticed that the link to my P&P reference site was broken.  Probably because I don’t have it anymore!  So, I decided to recreate it and make it better.  I started entering data for the iPad-based game aid I was working on.  I don’t plan on finishing that particular project for various reasons but I thought I’d use my Web talents and put it up on my site.  The address is powers.maccrafters.com <http://powers.maccrafters.com/>.  The data is no where near complete but there are editors on the site if anyone would like to assist in entering it!  Take a look and let me know what you think.

Take care,
Floyd